Alfred`s Guitar 101, Bk 1 & 2: An Exciting Group Course for Adults Who Want to Play Guitar for Fun!
English | Apr 1, 2015 | ISBN: 1470627108 | 64 Pages | AZW4/PDF | 1.89 MB/1.51 MB
The Teacher`s Handbook serves as an aid in curriculum development and daily lesson planning for use with Alfred`s Guitar 101, Books 1 and 2. It includes suggested daily lesson plans, suggested assignments following each lesson plan, teaching tips for each unit, suggested examinations for the semester, and answer keys for the written exercises and unit review worksheets.
* Great for college non-music majors, continuing education classes, high school classes, and music dealer in-store programs
* Also effective in private lessons
* A comprehensive approach to technique and musicianship
* Covers both classical right-hand and pick-style techniques
* Includes exercises, theory, easy-to-follow technical instructions, sight-reading, and instructions on playing correlating songs
* Includes profiles of important guitarists from all styles, providing inspiration for every student