The Full Diet: A Weight-Loss Doctor`s 7-Day Guide to Shedding Pounds for Good
2012 | ISBN: 1401929060 | English | 255 pages | EPUB, MOBI | 3 MB
Rarely a day goes by that the average American doesn’t think about weight. We cut calories. We cut fat. We cut carbs. We join the gym. We count our steps. We try to change our lives. Yet the weight epidemic continues to grow. So what’s wrong?
In The Full Diet, weight-loss doctor Michael Snyder offers an insider’s perspective on shedding pounds, teaching you to reject the traditional diet mentality that thrives on restrictions, deprivations, and total reversals of lifestyle. Structured as a seven-day guide, Snyder shows you that losing weight isn’t nearly as complex as people make it out to be—in fact, you can learn everything you need to know in just one week.
Using the science of fullness and introducing a new definition of healthy, Snyder brings us powerful weight-control tools that are rooted in our physiology and proves that the undeniable feeling of fullness is the ultimate secret in the quest for weight loss—and you can reach it without breaking the calorie bank or fighting your emotions. Insider tips, techniques, and information will help you:
· Employ a variety of practical strategies to achieve sustainable weight loss no matter what kind of foods you like to eat.
· End the confusion over portion control by synching visual and physiological cues of fullness.
· Be full with less food but equally as satisfied (if not more so!).
· Apply cheat prescriptions so you can still say yes to indulgences and temptations without feeling like a failure.
· Find fulfillment in a physical activity that is inexpensive, easy, and convenient.
With these new strategies and definitions, you will move from self-hatred to self-understanding, from persistent dieting to living true to yourself, and from being unhappily overweight to being a healthy individual who knows a happy weight better than a scale does.