How to Host Your First Conference
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 1.94 GB
eLearning, Business, Other | Skill level: All level
Learn everything from speaker management to planning and marketing your event, and sample materials are provided!
This course teaches you everything you need to know to plan a premier conference.
You`ll learn about every step of the process, and we`ll even share all the templates and organizational tools that we`ve created to streamline the process. Also included is an action plan which details all the steps you`ll need to take along the way, and when to take them.
We`ll cover getting speakers, promoting your event, sponsors, logistics, and managing your conference planning team. Whether you are a student interested in planning their first conference, or an event planner wanting to throw a big event, this course will help you find success!
Sign up today and learn the framework and strategy to host a top conference!
What are the requirements?
– There`s nothing you need to know before taking this course! I`ll explain everything you need to know from marketing to operations, speaker management and team leadership!
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 34 lectures and 3 hours of content!
– Host a premier conference
– Secure big name speakers and corporate sponsors
– Build a winning conference team
– Maximize your audience
– Stay on schedule while organizing your conference
What is the target audience?
– This conference organizaion course is for amateur event planners who want don`t want to drop the ball when planning their conference.
– This course is for planners with high ambitions for their conference and who want to organize an event that they can be proud of.