Nicaragua Handbook, 5th
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1907263896 | 336 pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Nicaragua`s ethereal beauty and anarchic charms make travelling in the country an intense adventure. From the tempestuous spine of volcanoes that run down towards vast Lake Nicaragua, to the sultry rhythms of Caribbean life on the Corn Islands, Footprint`s Handbook will ensure you get the most from your trip with all the information you`ll need.
* Great coverage of sights and activities from the romantic city of Granada to the enchanting Isla Ometepe
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from the wilderness of Bosawas Biosphere Reserve to witnessing turtle migration in the cays
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From the energy & dramatic setting of Managua to the verdant hills surrounding the coffee fincas, Footprint`s fully updated 6th edition will help you navigate this gripping, intense and poetic country.